Wednesday 3 August 2011

Food, glorious food!


I can count on one hand the amount of times that I have eaten something that was so flippin' amazing that it made me want to weep with joy. This was the case when we went to Alex's Restaurant in Lindos, Rhodes. I had this feta cheese wrapped in phyllo pastry which was drizzled with honey, caramelized balsamic vinegar and sesame seeds. Oh my hat, it was delicious. So delicious that it had to get its own blog post. This picture does in no way do the dish justice. I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting Lindos. You get to eat orgasmic food while sitting on the rooftop of the restaurant, enjoying the welcomed breeze and the twinkling lights of Lindos. The staff were also incredibly friendly. What more can you really ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment