Wednesday 16 November 2011

Hoy quiero ir a España

Toledo- James P Blair

Toledo- Tino Soriano

Toledo- James P Blair

Santa Maria la Blanca Church, Toledo- James P Blair

Windmills in La Mancha, Toledo- James P Blair (These are the windmills Cervantes's Don Quixote  thought were giants).

I don't particularly agree with bull fighting so its more likely that I would be one of those protesters than a spectator. I do, however, like this picture.


Christopher Pillitz/ Getty Images

Dallas Stribley/ Lonely Planet Images

Holger Leue- photolibrary.com

Metropolis Building, Madris- James North

Rodellar- Keith Ladzinski

L'Oceanografic, the largest aquarium in Europe- Laua Dos Santos

Plaza de Mayor, Salamanca- Michaela Klusman

Costa Brava- Michael Cadiuex


I'm tired of studying. My brain says it's enough for one year and is threatening to go on holiday early. I should be preparing for my Spanish oral right now but instead I'm scouring National Geographic for pictures of Spain. That's how I procrastinate, don't judge me. Doesn't anyone want to sponsor a trip to Spain? Por favor? Te amaré para siempre.  

No comments:

Post a Comment