Wednesday 2 May 2012

To Durban we shall go

Hello, I'm back in P-Town. Quite reluctantly, I have to admit. My little holiday was that great. I have  good news though, my little Charlie seems to be cooperating with me again. Good blog, keep it up. 

Here's a few of the highlights of my trip. Hope you all enjoyed your long weekend too! 

 

The beautiful scenery. I'm a sucker for pretty landscapes.






 We hired bicycles and rode on the promenade till we got to Moyo, a cocktail lounge right by uShaka. This is probably one of my favourite things I did on this trip. I think it's time I invested in a bicycle. It really was pure bliss riding along the beach. 

 



 
































In Margate we had lunch at an incredibly popular restaurant called The Waffle House. Now I'm not usually a fan of waffles (I'm more of a pancake kinda gal) but the hummus and fried brinjal waffle I had just may have changed my mind. 



I had my first macaroon at Gloria Jeans. Yes, you read correctly, my first. Unheard of in the blogging world, right? Does this officially make me a cool kid now? Nah, I didn't think so either.


On our last night in Durban we had dinner at Palki, a restaurant that serves the most delicious authentic Indian food. I had the Palak Paneer, which was what I imagine heaven to be. No, really. I would totally go back to Durban every fortnight just for this restaurant. 



And lastly, in case you didn't already know... 






















Ok, so when are we on holiday again?

No comments:

Post a Comment