Wednesday 20 June 2012

Oppi Update

Oh my soul. The lineup for Oppi is something that dreams are made of. Each day the Oppi folks are announcing bands that are just blowing my mind. And how many international bands are we being treated to this year? Definitely worth the R750, don't you think?
Here's a list of the confirmed bands so far. It's already a mile long but with 7 stages this year the announcements are nowhere near over. 

Do you have any favourite acts that you are looking forward to? 
Let me know! 

Knorkator
The Frown
Brendon Shields
Koldproduk
Valiant Swart
Joshua Grierson
Buckfever Underground
BLK JKS
Toby2shoes (Balkanology)
DJ Danger Ingozi (Balkanology)
Babaganoush (Balkanology)
Ma'original (Balkanology)
Hopa Banda (Balkanology)
Les Doigts de l'Homme (Balkanology)
Desmond & The Tutus
Die See
The Muffinz
The Brother Moves On
Matthew van der Want
Seether
Fruits & Veggies
Bombay show pig
Enter Shikari
Flash Republic
King SkaSA ( Dub saved my life)
Tattoo Level 9 (Dub saved my life)
Satori (Dub saved my life)
Mole'cule (Dub saved my life)
The Gravity regulators feat. Levi Pon The Mic (Dub saved my life)
DUB RUI (Dub saved my life)
Thierry Arnold (Dub saved my life)
340ml (Dub saved my life)
Boargazm
Albert Frost & Livy Jeanne
Fridge Poetry
Diplo
Kongos
Newtown Knife Gang
Tribal Echo band
Spoegwolf
Pestroy
The Sunday Punchers
Babylon Circus
Taleswapper
Pascal & Pearce
Nakhane Toure
The Anti Retro Vinyls
ShortStraw
Eagles of Death Metal
SIBOT
Janie & the Beard
HAEZER
Shotgun Tori
Jeremy Loops
Bullet For My Valentine
Make-Overs
Beast
Gert Vlok Nel
Jack Parow
Baskerville
aKING
Black Cat Bones
Black Handed Kites
Catlike Thieves
Fokofpolisiekar
Lilly Million
Lonehill Estate
P.H.fat
Planet Joy
The Kiffness
Toya Delazy
Thieve
Bittereinder
Dance, you're on Fire
Shadowclub

No comments:

Post a Comment