Sunday 11 November 2012

I made a radio documentary. You should listen to it.

One of my assignments this year was creating a radio documentary. I teamed up with my friends Claudi and Zain and we put this little baby together. It's about how music piracy is now being used to benefit musicians, with the incredibly talented Mr Tim Bland doing the voice overs for us. I think we took a bit of a risk with this assignment because it isn't something you would normally hear on the radio but it turns out that the risk paid off. Our documentary ended up winning third place at our department's graduation function. Yay us!

Take a listen and let me know what you think.

[Oh, and if you want to hear more of Tim Bland's work, visit his Soundcloud page here. There's a showcase of all the voices he can do. I suspect he's a bit of a genius. Ha.]

No comments:

Post a Comment