Tuesday 19 February 2013

Turns out I'm back

You will notice that I've started posting articles that I've written for Perdeby again when, in fact, I bid my sad farewells on this here blog last year. Truth is, I've decided to stay on for another year. I more or less made the decision on New Year's Eve while watching The Plastics' incredible set. I found myself reminiscing about the interview I had had with the band a few months before, and just how much I enjoyed it. I absolutely love my job and the thought of not being able to do another interview was almost depressing and, I must admit, a little bit frightening. At the end of the year, I'll be looking for a job that won't necessarily involve me writing about music. It's something that I adore doing, so while I have the opportunity to, why the hell not?

No comments:

Post a Comment